Little Lacy Thoughts
Here are some of the little things I've come up with along the way.
- A Scalloped Lace Edging, knitted top down and simply bound off, for a quick finish to a center-out piece or other simple design.
- A String of Hearts lace trim -- Knit four for a bookmark in one evening, or just keep on knitting for a trim to add to another project.
- Beaded Candy Stripe Insertion -- a PDF file of the chart for the beaded insertion I photographed for the table of contents of my lace page. If your browser won't open it, you'll have to download the file (right-click link for menu) and use the Acrobat reader, available free from Adobe.
- New trick -- three stitches reduced to two
- Diamond Ring Mesh, a new lace pattern stitch (see bookmark at right)
Go to my Home Page
Or back to Main Lace Page
Or back to String and Air
Email to jgibson (at) cts (dot) com